Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Epiphany

Gospel of Saint John 3:6

John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:
+++++++++++++++++++

I wish all of you a Happy Theophany of the Holy Trinity (Visitation of the Holy Trinity) where:

+++ God the Son was Baptized in the river Jordan Paving the way for our salvation,

+++ God the Father was Heard From Heaven saying "This is my Beloved son in whom i am well pleased", and

+++ The Holy Spirit decended in the form of a Dove.

May our God, our Lord Jesus Christ bestow his Forgiveness upon us on the Feast of his Baptism,

In the Name of the Father , the Son and the Holy spirit Amen



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Twitter