Monday, December 20, 2010

Fr. Samaan. Saved the life of an an old man

This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.John 11:4

A one of the members told us

I'll tell what is happened with my grandpa by the intercession of Fr.Simon, My grandpa is very old man over 80 years old. In the last days he suffered from a sever ailment, that he had a coma. He unconscious by anyone around him, also she suffered from urine retention for more than 24 hours that caused a him a sever height in his blood pressure.. and all Doctors confirmed that his case is very deteriorated and they can't aid him because of his his age.. they told the urine retention will poison the body.. that is the end.. right way I told Fr.Samaan sure he will save him then I told him "please Fr.Samaan save this poor man from the death." also my mum took Fr.Samman's photo and passed it over my grandpa's face.. after while.. he urinated without any medicine.. and his blood pressure returned as his normal.. and gradually he recovered his consciousness.. really it is a great miracle happen with us by the great saint Fr.samaan.. thanks God and Fr.Samaan for these miracles and please, all pray to my grandpa to get well soon



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Twitter